Hello and welcome to robsonpiercy photography
For portrait, family, pet or wedding photography, with packages to suit all.
The aim is for you to have the best photography package for YOU, so although I do provide packages, everything is flexible to make sure you get what you want.
Candid and photojournalist styles are very popular at the moment, creating a lovely relaxed feel to your pictures, but if you prefer the more formal, posed, traditional style of photography, then that's fine too.
I can provide a wide range of magazine style softbooks and hardbooks to show your photos off to great effect, or if you would prefer a traditional album, I will source and build one to your requirements.
Have a browse around my new website:
www.robsonpiercy.co.uk
The website is still in progress, but I'm uploading as much as I can when I can.
Thanks for dropping in, please come back later. I'll be adding photos all the time.
For portrait, family, pet or wedding photography, with packages to suit all.
The aim is for you to have the best photography package for YOU, so although I do provide packages, everything is flexible to make sure you get what you want.
Candid and photojournalist styles are very popular at the moment, creating a lovely relaxed feel to your pictures, but if you prefer the more formal, posed, traditional style of photography, then that's fine too.
I can provide a wide range of magazine style softbooks and hardbooks to show your photos off to great effect, or if you would prefer a traditional album, I will source and build one to your requirements.
Have a browse around my new website:
www.robsonpiercy.co.uk
The website is still in progress, but I'm uploading as much as I can when I can.
Thanks for dropping in, please come back later. I'll be adding photos all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment